Seriously, it was a crazy few months! I left the advertising agency to accept a position with my previous company working on CGI animations. This means I'm going to be traveling abroad soon (more deats to come!). Change at work was followed by change at home. We moved out of our apartment into a duplex. Our sweet pup, Whistler, now has a small yard to call his own.
Every weekday is full of learning new things at work. Every weekend is full of organizing and unpacking, but I’m so grateful to be mostly settled in. My parents were in Austin visiting us this past weekend. Along with the arrival of my parents and the most wonderful season of all (FALL)... was the arrival of my FabFitFun Fall 2016 Box.
My mom was curious about how this subscription worked. It’s pretty cool. Personally, I think it’s one of the best of the subscription-based boxes. It arrives on your doorstep quarterly versus some of the other monthly boxes out there. However, FabFitFun is packed with some serious value. The retail value of the Fall Box is over $200. Plus, even though the boxes do contain some beauty products, they aren’t solely beauty-focused (which is ideal for me because my makeup collection is already quite extensive!).
**SPOILER ALERT BELOW**
Don’t read past this point if you don’t want to know
what is included in the box!
But, if you want your own box click here!
This is my second time receiving a FabFitFun box, and I was very impressed with this quarter’s contents.
The FabFitFun Fall 2016 Box includes:
- MODCLOTH Loch & Key Scarf - The perfect blanket scarf to keep cozy and make any outfit look instantly Fall-inspired.
- THE CREATED CO. To-Go Coffee Mug - If you know me, I'm coffee obsessed. So, this couldn't be more perfect.
- MULLEIN & SPARROW Mini French Lavender Body Oil - Not a huge fan of lavender to be honest, but I'm going to give this a try. Maybe it will provide some stress relief.
- THE BROW GAL Clear, Water-Resistant Eyebrow Gel - Eyebrows are a must for me. Even if I leave the house without makeup, I almost always do my eyebrows. This claims to keep your brows in place even if you take a swim or do hot yoga.
- FABFITFUN COLORING BOOK & COLORED PENCILS - Adult coloring isn't new. But, it's not getting old. I love watching mindless TV and coloring. Major stress relief.
- SPONGELLE Bulgarian Rose Body Wash Infused Buffer - A body sponge infused with amazing smelling body wash.
- PURE COSMETICS Nude Collection Eyeshadow Palette - Ok, like I said... I have a huge makeup collection, but I'm not mad about this inclusion. I have a feeling I'm going to be using this all season long. It looks very similar to another familiar "nude" palette. ;)
- TOESOX Toeless Fitness Socks - I recently tried my first barre class, as well as my first yoga class....all the "pros" (aka girls that workout all the time) wear these socks. Now, I have some of mine own, so I can fake like I actually know what I'm doing in class. Haha!
- SKIN LAUNDRY Restoring Night Serum - I'm the worst when it comes to keeping a consistent skin care routine. So, I'll report back and let you know what I think of this...if I can remember to use it.
- COTTONELLE® FRESH CARE FLUSHABLE CLEASING CLOTHS - For use in the bathroom, need I say more?
- SECRET® OUTLAST XTEND CLEAR GEL - To be honest, earlier this year I tried to go "aluminum-free". I failed. I'm on my last few swipes of deodorant, so I'm going to give this a shot. But, I may attempt going aluminum-free again in the near future. Has anyone tried this? If so, let me know in the comments!
There are so many ways to wear this blanket scarf. I know it's going to keep me warm as the weather cools down in Austin. If you'd like to get your own FabFitFun Box full of amazing items, click here for $10 OFF!
I will post some mini reviews of certain products from my box on my Instagram, so be sure to follow me there! Sending each of you good vibes for Fall. :)